Imark Makeup and Beauty Essentials

Your Baby Can Read!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update!

Years ago, I noticed my body hair was receding.  I would go days without having to shave my legs or underarms.  My hair wasn't growing.  I thought this was the result of aging.  I realize now, it was lack of blood flow. My skin is not so dry, and I can cross and bend my legs.  I still have problems turning my neck, but I try each day. The swelling in my fingers and feet are no longer.

I used to have a ball spot in the middle of my head.  This is no longer.  I had my hair cut down to less than an inch in length, so as to regrow evenly.  I massage my head daily and ensure moisturizing and conditioning of my hair.

A year ago, I walked my dog four times a day.  I was exhausted then, but I did it.  As time went by, I couldn't do it more than once a day.  So, I would put him outside on his own.  Now, we walk three times a day.  He is very happy and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment