Imark Makeup and Beauty Essentials

Your Baby Can Read!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Results of my Gluten-free/Milk-Free Plan

You noticed, I didn't say "Diet Plan".  Because, it is not a diet, but a plan to eat healthier and to extend my life and improve my health.  It has been over six weeks now and here are my results. I've lost about 25 lbs.  I feel clearer in my thoughts and my nerves are better.  Before, I used to tremble as though I was nervous and scared of something.  I didn't understand this feeling.  I thought it was just anxieties, or that I would have to start taking antidepressants to stop this feeling.  Now, I think it was probably allergies to the foods I was eating.

In 2007, just before I ended up in the hospital,  I was diagnosed with Sjorgrens Disease.  "Sjorgrens Syndrome is an autoimmune disorder in which immune cells attack and destroy the exocrine glands that produce tears and saliva", (Righthealth.com).  This results in dry eyes and dry mouth.

Lately, I had been developing dry patches on my left thigh and back.  I knew it was the result of the Sjorgrens, because everytime I moistened my body with oils or creams, my skin would drink these emoillents like water. Then, my skin would appear to have a dry ash look, minutes from the initial application.


Since, my new eating habits, the patches have disappeared.  I also,  add oils to my shampoo as well.  I use my shampoos as body wash, because with all the added oils, it is better than soap.  The most important result, is my hair is growing back.  My skin is softer and the dark areas on my skin appears to blend with my normal skin tone. Oh! I can bend my knees now.  Before, I couldn't bend my knees.

I eat a piece of 100% dark chocolate a day. I said a piece!  No more than 17-20 grams of Fat a day. This is for my heart.  I take two multivitamins, eight cod-liver oil softgels and two calcium tablets a day.  I do not take any other medicines. I sleep very well. I don't wake up looking at the television, waiting to drift off.  The most important of all, I have more energy than I had in the last 3-4 years.


I am not saying all is well, or that I am in remission. But, I feel better. I feel good.

Search Engine Submission - AddMe

No comments:

Post a Comment